Sunday, May 18, 2014

DIY Headband display


I was inspired to make this headband display last summer when I saw it in a picture in my friend's nursery. Thanks for sharing, friend! She sent me the link to the blog where she got the idea from, The Para Post

I thought it would be a fun project to do and something I could accomplish with the help of my father-in-law. I knew it would look great in both of the girl's rooms.  We planned on making them during the last few weeks of my pregnancy but it didn't work out because little Isabelle decided to arrive a few weeks early. 

Patrick and his dad ended up completing the project together while Pat was home during the first two weeks of Isabelle's life. 

This was a fairly inexpensive project.

Materials:
- Picture frames ... we bought both of the frames from JoAnn Fabrics
- Spray paint ... the frames we bought were black so it took a lot of light pink spray paint to cover each frame (thanks G-Bob for spray painting!)
- Ribbbon
- Hooks
- Headbands and bows to display

Here are the final products:

Sophia's room

Isabelle's room


No comments:

Post a Comment