Thursday, January 31, 2013

Sophia's first field trip to the Baltimore Science Center

The four girls :)
 Love this girl!
Her "favorite blanket" aka my shirt. :)

Just a few pictures from today. We had a great time at the Science Center in Baltimore. I'll admit I was nervous traveling to Baltimore alone with Sophia but everything went well. Very thankful! It was a gorgeous day but extremely windy. But at least it was not raining or snowing. 

Seeing the exhibits at the Science Center brought back so many memories of visiting it as a child. Oddly enough many of the exhibits look the same. The dinosaur exhibit by far was the most fun. I wish we had been able to spend more time with the "dinosaurs".

So, now this trip makes me want to go on another field trip. Where should we go next? Where would you go?

2 comments:

  1. This looks like so much fun! :) what a brave mama you are, going on such a big excursion. I would love to go to the zoo with my girls soon. Anna hasn't ever been and she adores animals!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! You should do it! :) You'd all have fun.

    ReplyDelete