Friday, February 28, 2014

Some of my favorite products lately...

     1.  Arbonnne RE-9 Advanced Skincare
Here is a picture of the whole set. It consists of: the smoothing facial cleanser, regenerating toner, intensive renewal serum, corrective eye cream, restorative day cream, and night repair cream. 

My favorites from the set are: the intensive renewal serum, corrective eye cream and night repair cream. Who doesn't want some extra help around the eye area? ;) I only started using RE-9 advanced this past September but I fell in love with the products and have totally seen a difference in my skin. 

Let me know if you want any samples, I'd be happy to share!






I would absolutely recommend this pillow to anyone who is pregnant. It has really helped me sleep well through the night. I did not have this pillow for my first pregnancy and wish I had bought it sooner. I didn't think I needed a body pillow for my first pregnancy and didn't start to use one until I was about 33 weeks -- what was I thinking?



3.  Leggings

Leggings are so incredibly comfortable!



4.   Old Navy maternity active wear tank tops, aka my “uniform”


5.    My new lisa lenoard necklace



Pat got me this necklace for Valentine's Day. It has both the girls name on it and I love it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment