Friday, February 14, 2014

Happy Valentine's Day!

I think it snows every Valentine's Day. I can remember canceling Valentine's day parties at school and having to re-schedule them. 

Let's be honest, I think we're all pretty sick of snow by now but we're all just trying to make the best out of it. It could be a lot worse. I'm truly thankful we didn't lose power. I'm also really glad Pat stayed home from work yesterday, it helped a lot because I didn't feel well. 

We had a mini-Valentine's Day photo shoot this morning before daddy went to work...

Dancing with daddy








We actually got out of the house today and bought some crafts. She had a blast with her new art supplies.




She gives me this face a lot! "Help me, mom!"


This actually kept her busy for about 30 minutes. 


The finished products



Happy Valentine's Day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment